What to Bring
$10 Attendance Fee
Chair (Optional, we have many available)
Other peripherals you may want
Snacks and Drinks
DOWNLOAD GAMES BEFORE THE LAN!
Oklahoma LAN Party (OLP) attendance fees are used to pay for equipment, and venue used by the LAN party. Tables, chairs, network cables, network equipment and file server. Once these things are fully paid for, and a reasonable reserve is in place, the OLP attendance fees will be used to make a donation to Child’s Play or another charity.
LAN Party attendees must be 18 years of age or older. No admittance will be granted for those under 18.
We are sponsored by CO-Laboratory and as such you must follow all rules and by-laws in the code of conduct of CO-Laboratory. Current capacity is 28 attendees, with the ability to accomidate more if needed.
1. Respect other’s property. Do not touch other’s stuff unless you have their permission.
2. Do not touch or manipulate network equipment used to run the LAN party. If there is a problem, seek the assistance of a staff member.
3. Be cautious of power and network lines. Do not walk along the wall between tables where network and power lines lay.
4. Only plug into the provided power strips, do not plug into the wall outlets.
5. Do not bring your own networking gear, no routers, switches etc.
6. Do not become excessively intoxicated.
7. No smoking in the building. There is a nearby door to the outside where you can go.
8. No brandishing weapons. We don’t want to see your new gun.
9. No WAREZ
10. Behave like an adult, treat each other with respect. Banter is acceptable but recognize when you are upsetting someone, and if they tell you that you’re going to far, cease it.
11. Excessive profanity, viewing of pornography, rudeness, and general innappropriate behaviour will get you asked to leave. Repeat offenders will be told not to come back.
12. Respect staff and follow their instructions. If you have an issue with staff instructions, you may pack your stuff and leave.
13. Respect and treat our host venue and it’s property well. There are offices in the building that may be occupied by employees of those businesses. If you accidentally damage venue property, notify staff immediately so that we can handle it.
14. MOST IMPORTANTLY, HAVE FUN!